|See Where We Are|
Founded in 1996, FISPA continues to provide leadership in helping small- and mid-sized CLECs & Service Providers compete against and work with incumbent carriers to ensure a better business model to increase our members’ probability for success.
As a member of FISPA you will benefit from:
- HOW TO get things done faster and at a lower cost.
- WHEN TO change and implement new technologies.
- WHAT TO do and not to do.
- WHERE TO purchase products and services.
- WHOM TO work with and market to.
- WHY TO take action.
FISPA will help you with these challenges by providing the following resources:
- Collaborative portal.
- Collaborative email listserv(s).
- Regional FISPA meetings that present the content you want to see, hear, & evaluate and network with people from whom you want to learn.
- Comprehensive Industry Calendar with FISPA ‘Meetups’ at most Industry Events to enable regional networking opportunities.
- Aggregate buying programs to decrease your costs.
- Vendor participation programs to increase your access solutions.
You are wanted too – your contributions in sharing what works and does not work for you adds value to our collective ability to compete with and work with incumbent carriers and competing solution providers.
You are not alone.
“We must all hang together, or assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”