Monday (early arrival activities)
Data Center Tours, Fiber Build-Out Field Trips, and Crawfish Boil
106 Metairie Lawn Drive
Metairie, LA 70001
MapQuest directions from the airport to Hunt Telecom. Lots of parking. Approximately $20 cab ride from the airport.
Shuttle bus services between Hunt Telecom and the Hyatt (NOT THE AIRPORT) will be provided. The schedule is:
- 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00 PM departures from the Hyatt French Quarter to Hunt Telecom
- 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30 PM returns from Hunt Telecom to the Hyatt French Quarter
Tuesday and Wednesday
Hyatt French Quarter
800 Iberville Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
- To get FISPA’s $169 room rate (room block expired 1/19/15), contact our “Special Attention Reservation Customer Support” Jan Lohman 504-565-4560 or Kortney Severin 504-565-4550.
- Special room rates available pre- and post-conference (call for rates and availability).
- Single or Double, 1 King or 2 Queens. Add $15 for each additional person(s).
- Rates include Business Center, Fitness Facilities, and Internet
- Valet Parking Only @ Hotel: $15 Day or $32 Overnight
TRANSPORTATION to/from airport/hotel: $32 cab flat fee up to 3 people. $20 ($38 roundtrip) Downtown Shuttle. Uber – no cars we’re available at the airport and very few downtown (I don’t think New Orleans is Uber-friendly).
SHIPPING: There is NO charge for items delivered USPS, UPS, or Fedex standard. Notify the hotel of all OVERSIZED incoming packages. There may be a fee and packages will be accepted no earlier than April 23. If you have any questions, the Hyatt’s Conference Service Manager is Denise Reid, 504-565-4561. Address packages to:Hyatt French Quarter Hotel 800 Iberville Street New Orleans, LA 70112 ATTN: Your Name and Company Ref: FISPA Event February 2 – 4